The Zen Den
Hi! Ciao! ¡Hola! Cześć! Salut! Hallo! Welcome to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Zen Den
Hi! Ciao! ¡Hola! Cześć! Salut! Hallo! Welcome to the forum!
The Zen Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Phoenix68
Admin

A Conversation Between Friends   - Page 2 Empty Re: A Conversation Between Friends

Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:51 am
Hey Zen Denners,hope you are all feeling blissful.
A quick update on the fires,most of them are now under control,we have been getting some cooler weather come through,which has bought showers to a lot of the affected areas.
So thankyou all those who said a little prayer:))))
I would just like to find out today if anyone has read Silver Ravenwolfs ,Teen Witch wicca for the new generation .It is a book for those going through the new age in their teens and up.
Also Scott Cunningham's Wicca a Guide for the Solitary Practitioners, I would really love to hear anyone's review on these books.Thankyou so much:))))
Also I would love to hear from others who may be experiencing Twin Flame feelings at the moment,it is such a blissful process:))))))
Have a fantastic day,where ever you are and what ever your doing.
Breathe in love,Breathe out negativity.
Take Care Phoenix68
Laurelite
Laurelite
Admin
https://thezenden.forumotion.com

A Conversation Between Friends   - Page 2 Empty Re: A Conversation Between Friends

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:43 pm
Hey Zen Denners,

I’m sorry I’ve been a bit quiet lately, It’s the busiest time of year for me with work, studying and getting ready for Christmas, so I feel a lot like hibernating at the moment and making time to slow down after the busy days and switch off and unwind. I hope you are all doing well and I promise to reply to you all soon.

Sending you all hugs and best wishes,

Laurelite
Perseo

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:23 am
Phoenix I'm glad things are better in Australia, because a few weeks ago I saw the terrible images of the fires in Australia on the news. Christmas is coming, in Italy it is traditional to decorate the tree and the Presepe on December 8th. Italy in this period has many traditions and Christmas foods and the cities are full of magic.😍
Perseo
Laurelite
Laurelite
Admin

Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:37 am
Hey Zen Denners,

Last night my whole town was flooded! I’ve never seen so much rainfall in my life, certainly not here! It was as if the ocean fell out of the sky (my car needed a wash...), I couldn’t see through all the rain and wind, it was quite scary. On the way home, all the roads were flooded. I think the harbour might burst - Weymouth will be like Atlantis haha Razz Well, I prayed for rain...but for Australia not here Shocked

Love and hugs,
Laurelite
Perseo

Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:09 pm
Ciao a tutti😁
I hope everything is better in England and Australia. In Italy it has rained a lot and in many regions there have been floods, landslides and very strong winds. Today, fortunately, there is sunshine in many areas.
I hope there is sunshine in England and there is rain in Australia and I hope that each of you has a heart full of joy and serenity and that the Christmas spirit can generate love and a lot of happiness in all of you.

Perseo
Perseo

Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:14 am
"So this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young

A very Merry Christmas
And a happy new year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

And so this is Christmas
For weak and for strong
For rich and the poor ones
The world is so wrong
And so happy Christmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red one
Let's stop all the fight

A very Merry Christmas
And a happy new year
Without any fear

And so this is Christmas
And what have we done
Another year over
A new one just begun
And so happy Christmas
We hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young

A very Merry Christmas
And a happy new year
Without any fear
War is over, if you want it
War is over now"

Happy Xmas- John Lennon

Buon Natale.

Perseo

Laurelite
Laurelite
Admin

Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:56 pm
Merry Christmas everyone! A wonderful song Perseo, a favourite of mine - I grew up with it. Wishing you all love, peace and joy, for now and forever.

Love from the UK

"Christmas is the day that holds all time together."

Laurelite
Laurelite
Admin

Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:46 pm

Hey Zen Denners,

It’s been a while since we all connected here, I know we’ve all been busy with the holidays, but I hope you’re all well and that 2020 is off to a great start for you!

With love,

Laurelite
Phoenix68
Admin

Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 am
Hey Zen Denners,Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to this site,I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and you all are preparing to have a prosperous New Year.
News on the fires ,is still grim ,we have lost over 10 million hectares of bushland,there are still 130+ fires burning around Australia,it is a sad time indeed,for us here,with the loss of so many of Gods creatures,plus the drought,things have been tough for us Aussies,but I mustn't forget about the rest of the world so many things seem to be happening,natural disasters,choas,fighting.My heart goes out to any one who is caught up in these events.But if this has taught me one thing,it is that, life is to short ,to sit back and not do anything,we can all make a difference,even if it is to plant a tree for generations to enjoy,or provide help and hope where we can,sending love to the world is a great way to lift us into the New Age that is upon us:))
Have a fantastic day,take care Phoenix 68
Perseo

Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:08 am
Images of Australia burning, forests on fire, animals trying to save themselves ... heartbreaking images! ... as you said, Phoenix, terrible things happen all over the world (conflicts, wars, natural disasters) but we and everyone who does not surrender to this evil, we can do a lot.
Yes, it is true, many people are indifferent to many of these tragedies and therefore we must commit ourselves even more and every effort we make is a small step to change things.
If in all the things we do we add love, hope, joy and kindness all together we can truly change the world. Phoenix, (your mythological nickname says it) I wish you and the Australian people to rise like the Arab phoenix from their ashes and be born stronger than before.
Perseo ( Love is all you need!)
Phoenix68
Admin

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:37 am
That was beautifully put:))) Thankyou Perseo
Phoenix68
Admin

Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:01 am
Hey Zen Denners, sorry my last post was in the wrong section.
I am looking for someone who would be interested in trying a remote healing session with me ,as your guide,Best part is ,Its Free!!!Smile) Yes, you read it correctly,Free!!!! Smile))
I have only just started to do this ,so its more about the experience at the moment:)))
I'm looking for someone who is having problems letting go of traumas etc,
The session may take a hour or a little longer depending on the individual situation,if you are interested in helping me to release that deep seated negativity ,could you please contact me at trishaphoenix68@gmail.com please include a picture of yourself and a time that suits you:)))
At the moment ,,I'm just looking for the experience and a little feedback.If you think that this may help you on your journey.Please feel free to contact me,I'm looking forward to hearing from you:))))I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thankyou with gratitude Phoenix 68
Phoenix68
Admin

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:31 am
Hey Zen Denners:) I'm here to offer a remote healing for Free !!Smile Yes ,Free :)With me as your guide, It will take about a hour,a little longer maybe depending on the situation .The only thing I require from you,is some feedback on your experience.So, if you are having any negative based emotions or suffer from past traumas,please feel Free,(Yes ,there's that word again:))to contact me on trishaphoenix68@gmail.com to arrange the best time.I am available to help from 9am to 9pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.Mon to Sun:))
But,arrangements can be made for other times via the email above.
Please include a photo of yourself to help me connect to you,photos will be deleted after the session.
I welcome any feedback, I'm very interested in healing:) Im looking to further advance my skills and knowledge.
Looking forward to helping you with your journey:))
Take Care, Phoenix68 Smile)
Phoenix68
Admin

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:34 am
Sorry guys for doubling up on the offer:)
"Two for the ,price of One"
Free!!
Laurelite
Laurelite
Admin

Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:12 pm
Hey Zen Denners,

Phoenix did a wonderful remote healing on me the other night. The experience was amazing and we really connected despite the distance between us. She is a natural healer and I would love for one of you to take her up on her offer and see for yourself!

Love,
Laurelite
Phoenix68
Admin

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:43 pm
Thankyou so much Laurelite, for your lovely words I'm looking forward to hearing from more Zen Denners have a lovely light filled day take care Phoenix
Calcifer
Calcifer

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:04 am
Hi everyone , I hope you are all well and keeping Fresh.

its been a while since I been since I've spoken, and I don't know where really to jam this so hope this is ok.

I have a friend and he's always has supported me every way he could, and recently he has come into a lot of trouble of himself. after a few days of silence I was able to get in contact with him, and we had a really great discussion about being alone and being lonely. he told me " I have days where I don't want to talk or interact with anyone, it's nothing personal, I just be like that sometimes",
and that sentence stood out to me, as of course we all need that little bit of space to recoup and rethink and just normalise our brains. but sometimes people this of being lonely is wrong, there is a huge difference between being lonely and being alone. Being alone and okay with that will build you a strong character and you will be able to achieve so many things. so I would like to shout out to all the lone wolfs out there. your an inspiration to us all.

We will never be lonely ( we will always have each other) and its ok be alone for a while.

keep strong every one. we got this ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Laurelite likes this post

Perseo

Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:16 am
Hello Calcifer and Hello everybody!

Isolation is different from loneliness.
Those who choose to be alone for a few days, choose to be with themselves, isolated with their thoughts. I, too, like your friend, I need moments to be with myself, but in these moments I don't feel alone because there are ties that go beyond my isolation of that moment.
Isolation brings with it ,peace and quiet.
There are those who need to isolate themselves to understand and simply do the things they want.
I think it is also a way to be free and feel the freedom to be alone with yourself and do what you want, without conditioning or obligations.
I wish everyone a wonderful day.

Ps:Mi sento un po 'come il mare: abbastanza calma per intraprendere nuovi rapporti umani ma periodicamente in tempesta per allontanare tutti, per starmene da sola. Alda Merini

Laurelite
Laurelite
Admin

Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:25 pm
Hi everyone,

With what we are facing globally at the moment, I wanted to make sure you and your families are all well and safe. I know it’s gone quiet on here sadly, but please let us know you are alright and how you are coping.

Tonight in the U.K. we are waiting for a big announcement from the Prime Minister, I know some of you are in countries where strict lockdowns are already in place. Currently, we are in lockdown but key workers such as myself can continue to go to work, and we are able to still leave our homes. Even typing this sounds so strange.

Please reach out, I’d love to hear from you all.

With love and much needed hugs,

Laurelite
Perseo

Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:35 am
Dear Laurelite, dear all,

Italy in these weeks is experiencing the blackest period of the second post-war period. As you all surely know, my Italy has a very high number of infected and unfortunately the number of deaths is very high. Here everything is closed (apart from essential services) and the entire national population has a moral and civil obligation to stay at home and not go out (you can only go out in cases of absolute necessity and those who work in essential activities) .. It is a difficult period, but the whole Italian health system is doing an extraordinary and moving job, the initiatives (economic and moral) in support of doctors and the population are taking place every day, on the balconies of the houses you can see banners of encouragement and flags , and people sing, dance and play on the balconies to exorcise fear and give courage, to stay closer and to be united .... united to protect the weakest and most fragile people and win this battle. With all my heart I hope that this emergency can end all over the world, and when all this is over, all together we will understand that the battle that awaits us will be to protect mother nature and her beauty. If today we can all be united to fight and win the Coronavirus, tomorrow we can all be united in the fight against climate change and the protection of nature. I embrace you all, one by one, I hope you all are well. I greet you from my sweet and beautiful Italy, who will soon return to welcome and embrace every person who wants to come here to fill his soul with infinite beauty.

''When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love…" (Marco Aurelio)

Perseo

Perseo

Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:59 pm
by Perseo

These are the days when hope is a fundamental light. As a big hug to the whole world, I share with you this speech by Pope Francis of 2017, his words have an absolute value today more than ever .... I greet you all, I wish you all the best and use kindness, and the creativity of love to change the world.  Send love, spread peace! Perseo 
Ps: ti amo Italia mia! 

"Dear Brothers and Sisters, 
Good morning!

The theme of today’s catechesis is “teaching hope”. This is why I will address it directly, with “you”, imagining that I am speaking as an educator, as a father to a young person or to any other person who is open to learning.

Think; there, where God has planted you, hope! Always hope.

Do not surrender to the night; remember that the first enemy to conquer is not outside: it is within you. Therefore, do not give space to bitter, obscure thoughts. This world is the first miracle God made. God has placed the grace of new wonders in our hands. Faith and hope go forward together. Believe in the existence of the loftiest and most beautiful truths. Trust in God the Creator, in the Holy Spirit who moves everything towards the good, in the embrace of Christ who awaits every man and woman at the end of their life. Believe, he awaits you. The world walks thanks to the gaze of many men and women who have opened up breaches, who have built bridges, who have dreamed and believed, even when they heard derisive words around them.

Never think that the struggle you engage in here on earth is completely useless. Ruin does not await us at the end of life. A seed of the absolute is beating within us. God does not disappoint: if he has placed hope in our hearts, he does not want to crush it with continuous frustrations. Everything is born to flourish in an eternal Spring. God also created us to flourish. I remember that dialogue, when the oak tree asks the almond tree: ‘Speak to me about God’. And the almond tree blossomed.

Wherever you may be, build! If you are down, stand up! Never stay down; stand up, allow yourself to be helped to stand up. If you are seated, set out on a journey! If boredom paralyzes you, banish it with good works! If you feel empty or demoralized, ask that the Holy Spirit may fill your emptiness anew.

Work for peace among people, and do not listen to the voice of those who spread hate and discord. Do not listen to these voices. As different as they are from each other, human beings were created to live together. In conflicts, be patient: one day you will discover that each person is the custodian of a fragment of truth.

Love people. Love them one by one. Respect everyone’s journey, be it linear or troubled, because everyone has their story to tell. Each of us too has our own story to tell. Every child born is the promise of a life which once again reveals itself to be stronger than death. Every love which springs up is a power for transformation which yearns for happiness.

Jesus has given us a light which shines in the darkness: defend it; protect it. That single light is the greatest treasure entrusted to your life.

And above all, dream! Do not be afraid to dream. Dream! Dream of a world which cannot yet be seen, but which will surely arrive. Hope leads us to believe in the existence of a creation which expands until the definitive fulfillment, when God will be everything in everyone. Men and women capable of imagination have given mankind the gifts of scientific and technological discoveries. They have sailed the oceans; they have tread on lands on which no one has ever set foot before. The men and women who have sown hope are also those who have conquered slavery, and brought about better living conditions on this earth. Think about these men and women.

Be responsible for this world and for the life of each person. Consider that every injustice against a poor person is an open wound and belittles your very dignity. Life does not stop at your existence, and other generations will come into this world, to follow ours, and still many others. Each day, ask God for the gift of courage. Remember that Jesus conquered fear for us. He conquered fear! Our most treacherous enemy can do nothing against faith. And when you feel afraid in the face of one of life’s difficulties, remember that you do not live for yourself alone. In Baptism, your life was already immersed in the mystery of the Trinity and you belong to Jesus. And if one day you should be taken by fear, or you think that evil is too great to be challenged, simply consider that Jesus lives within you. It is he who, through you, with his meekness, wishes to conquer all of mankind’s enemies: sin, hatred, crime, violence; all of our enemies.

Always have the courage of truth, but remember: you are not superior to anyone. Always remember this: you are superior to no one. Even should you be the last one who believes in the truth, do not for this reason spurn the company of men. Even should you live in the silence of a hermitage, bear in your heart the suffering of every creature. You are Christian; and in prayer you offer everything to God.

And cultivate ideals. Live for something that transcends mankind, and if these ideals should one day present you with a hefty bill to pay, do not stop bearing them in your heart. Faithfulness obtains all.

If you make a mistake, stand up again. There is nothing more human than making mistakes. And these same mistakes must not become a prison for you. Do not be trapped in your errors. The Son of God has come not for the healthy but for the sick; thus, he also came for you. And if you should err again in the future, do not be afraid; stand up again! Do you know why? Because God is your friend.

If bitterness strikes you, believe firmly in all the people who still work for the good: in their humility there is the seed of a new world. Associate with people who have safeguarded their heart like that of a child. Learn from wonder; nurture astonishment.

Live, love, dream, believe. And, with the grace of God, never despair."

Papa Francesco.

Perseo

Sun May 31, 2020 8:19 pm
Hi everyone 😊
How are you?
I hope you are all well and happy.
How are things going in your cities and countries? How have you lived these months?
How are you living now?
Looking forward to your replies and news😊

Greetings to all of you, from Italy
Perseo

Laurelite
Laurelite
Admin

Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:13 pm
Ciao Perseo!

I’ve only just seen your message, thanks! I hope everyone is doing well? I’d love if we all re-grouped and caught up, hopefully you’re all still being notified of new posts so we don’t miss anything.

With love and hugs to you all,
Laurelite

Perseo likes this post

Calcifer
Calcifer

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:17 pm
Hay family,
Pfff well the world as we knew it has changed this year. Bigger then I could ever imagine. But knowing that through this tough time when we have felt the most alone and to be honest scared. But I can truly say that knowing that people felt the same way made me lest scared and alone. ( if that makes any sense)
Just hope that your all keeping well and keeping strong and know that after this that you are stronger then you think. Keep smiling because your all beautiful.

Stay you
Cal

Perseo likes this post

Laurelite
Laurelite
Admin

Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:30 pm
Hey Zen Denners!

Thanks Cal and Perseo for being regulars here and checking in with us all. You’re superstars! We’re in eclipse season and I know we’ve all been dealing with some HEAVY energies lately, I’m always grateful when we discuss this with each other. I know it certainly makes me feel a little less crazy, and knowing it’s a collective thing means we can all work on it together.

Randomly (or not), as I’m writing this the ice cream van just turned up in my street ha! It’s raining outside, but I guess it’s always a good time for ice cream... Wink

Hugs and love to you all,
Laurelite

Perseo likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum