The Zen Den
Hi! Ciao! ¡Hola! Cześć! Salut! Hallo! Welcome to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Zen Den
Hi! Ciao! ¡Hola! Cześć! Salut! Hallo! Welcome to the forum!
The Zen Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Perseo

Have you ever visit.... Empty Have you ever visit....

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:22 pm
Good afternoon everybody.
Living in Italy, I would like to know if any of you have ever been to my country or which cities and places you would like to visit at least once in your life.
I await your answers.
Ciao.
Perseo

“Italy is a dream that keeps returning for the rest of your life.” – Anna Akhmatova

Calcifer
Calcifer

Have you ever visit.... Empty Re: Have you ever visit....

Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:37 pm
Hay Perseo,

That sounds amazing Italy is definitely on my list of travils!! My top bucket list is Tokyo, or Canada ( for them beautiful northern lights) well pretty much I would like to travel the world. Wanderlust is in my blood.

"Weymouth it's beautiful for just a day, untill you adventure more then it's beautiful for life"
Phoenix68
Admin

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:04 am
Hey Zen Denners, I hope you are well,
So ,a little update from Australia for those who are following the devastation from these unprecedented fires,Our prayers have been answered as far as some rain is concerned,we have had a lovely day of showers,but we desperately need it in the farming communities.
So,with the joy of rain on one hand,we also have struck some bad news on the other hand,
We now are facing loosing fish platypus and other river/creek dwelling creatures,The rain is washing the ash from the fires into the river systems and creek areas,there are now reports of dead fish and dead platypus in the fire affected areas.
The other day ,I was down the street and I saw protestors in our little town,they were protesting about the state of one of our river systems The Murray Darling Basin due to damming of the rivers and water trading.
Why don't we just let the waters run!!!
Instead of selling it to the highest bidder,while our farmers who live on the Murray Darling Basin are having to walk off there land as they are not allowed to access the water ,even when there stock are dying in the paddocks due to drought.Governments for you.
Maybe the Governments should be listening more closely to the majority. when Protestors and other voices are speaking so clearly,that the world must change.
If our Government wants proof of climate change
They need look no further than there own back yard.
We have had unprecedented fires never before seen in this number,droughts that have killed rainforest areas, which I myself saw last weekend with my son, it was terribly upsetting.seasons seem to have changed,now we have got flash floods due to the rain,they say 'It never rains,but pours " how true. Take care Phoenix68
P.s.I hope to bring happier news next time

Laurelite
Laurelite
Admin
https://thezenden.forumotion.com

Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:09 pm
Ciao Perseo amico mio! Grazie per il tuo post.

I wish to travel all of Italia! To visit the beautiful cities, but also to find small pockets that the tourists don’t know about. I want to discover new places in Italy and savour the moment of every day spent there.

ti auguro una buona giornata

Laurelite
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum