The Zen Den
Hi! Ciao! ¡Hola! Cześć! Salut! Hallo! Welcome to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Zen Den
Hi! Ciao! ¡Hola! Cześć! Salut! Hallo! Welcome to the forum!
The Zen Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laurelite
Laurelite
Admin
https://thezenden.forumotion.com
Hello Zen Denners! It's 9pm here in the UK and I've just finished up working on the forum. I am pleased with all the new features and I'm excited for everyone to see them and use them.

I've been studying Hamlet today for Uni, I watched the 1969 film version with Anthony Hopkins to help me get the gist of the play. I was pretty impressed with the acting, it made studying much more enjoyable!

I'm ready to switch off for the evening, turning off my laptop, dimming the lights and reading for a while before meditating and bed. I'm listening to the audiobook of Phillip Pullman's Northern Lights - one of the books on my reading list this month (so I guess I'm cheating...). It is very enjoyable listening to it, Phillip Pullman is doing a great many different voices which really brings the story to life. There is a new tv series on BBC One of this trilogy called His Dark Materials but I am yet to watch it.

I started a painting on Sunday which I'm planning on working on tomorrow as I have the day off work. It's the first painting I've done in a long time, I will share it with you when it's finished Smile The idea came to me during a meditation Sunday morning and I got working on it straight away. This is how all of my paintings have come into being, I am shown a vision or an idea, I feel compelled and divinely guided to paint and the ideas flow. I feel a wave of this energy now and I look forward to seeing what I come up with. Smile

I hope you've all had a wonderful day wherever you are in the world. Namaste my friends.

Logging off,

Laurelite
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

No Comment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum